As the party season is getting closer and closer I am starting my first competition for party food: “LET’S PARTY!”
We all need new ideas on how to entertain during the run up to Christmas, a time when we often do lots and lots of cooking. I don’t know about you but at this time of year I am always on the look for new recipes and ideas for Christmas parties and dinners with friends.
So let’s have a good round up in time for Christmas. To the most original recipe I will send a packet of “Grosmi” coffee: a good quality Italian coffee I sourced in Italy and I now distribute. This is the coffee I have been drinking for years and I am simply passionate about it; in the morning I wake up with a gorgeous smell that sets me off for the day! :-))
Enter any recipe suitable for entertaining or any recipe you fancy that has been successful to a dinner party. It can be sweet or savoury: from quiches, to pasta dishes, pies, canapes, pastries, fancy cakes.. The more the merrier!
1. Post your recipe URL to the Linky at the bottom of the page, including your email and the title of your recipe or post. If you don’t have a blog you can email your recipe with photo to email@example.com.
2. Display the “Let’s Party!” badge (as shown below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the challenge post.
3. Add as many recipes links as you like, there is NO limit.
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cucinareitalia in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see.
5. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with the “Let’s Party!” badge.
6. If using a recipe from another person or website, please link back to the original recipe and use your own images, unless you have permission to do so.
7. The challenge runs from the 15th of November to the 15th of December.
So… Let’s Party!!
Grab the badge here:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mylittleitaliankitchen.com" title="Let's Party!"><img src="http://www.mylittleitaliankitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Collages.jpg" alt="Let's Party!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>