I grew up with gelato or ice cream. During the long hot Italian summers I would always have a scoop or two every day and I still do. Everyone loves freshly made ice cream and if you can make your own that’s even better.
My favourite ever flavours are yogurt with fruit of the forest, “pinolata” made with fresh pinenuts and pistachio provided it is not fluorescent green. I wrote an article some time ago about how to spot a good ice cream: Beware when you buy ice cream that looks too bright and colourful and that makes you very thirsty afterwards, in most cases this is a sign that additives have been added.
A good thing is that you can also make your own and today I have a fab giveaway for all ice cream lovers: a retro style Double Ice Cream Maker courtesy of Find Me a Gift worth £ 49.99.
It makes 2 different flavours of ice cream at once, it is easy to assemble and to re-use and has a funky retro design. It can also make a good gift for someone.
All you need to do then is to switch the ice cream machine on and pour in your mixture. Your ice cream will be ready in about 30 minutes. If you like a firmer texture store it in the freezer.
The machine includes 2 cups and full instructions.
For a chance to win it enter the gleam form below.
Terms and conditions:
- You can enter with the Gleam widget below via blog comment, twitter, instagram, facebook or pinterest.
- Please comment on this blogpost before proceeding with other entry options (this is mandatory).
- One winner will be randomly selected, announced in this blog post and contacted via their provided e-mail address. Please claim your prize within 4 days of being notified.
- Giveaway open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- This giveaway closes on April 16th 2016
WINNER: RUTH R.