So what does it mean being Italian exactly?? Well this describes it very well:
1. looking forward to mamma’s minestrone
2. thinking ALWAYS of your stomach
3. family always comes first
4. making sure your family has 3 cooked meals a day
5. pasta is sacred: I can always find the time to eat properly
6. I am not fighting I am just talking
7. Dressing up to go out for coffee
8. I cannot wake up without espresso
9. Children come with me everywhere
10. I love Prada and Gucci
11. Only foreigners queue
12. Driving can be dangerous
13. I am passionate and you only live ONCE so let’s eat, drink and laugh!!
Italians spend lots of time eating and drinking at the table with family and friends. Plenty of food and drink and a good laugh is very uplifting: one of the best ways to improve your mood.