I love and support Fairtrade food.
Millions of farmers in developing countries are exploited and aren’t paid what they deserve.
The Fairtrade Foundation works with more than 400 companies and it helps farmers in developing countries to earn a decent income and an extra premium that can be invested in the community and in environmental projects.
From Monday 27th February to Sunday 12th March is “Fairtrade Fortnight” which is a fun-filled time when campaigners, businesses, schools and places of worship show their support for the farmers and workers who grow food in developing countries. They will be holding hundreds of breaks using the #FairtradeFortnight hashtag to let everyone know about their activities.
By buying food showing the Fairtrade label we can all help disadvantaged producers getting a better deal from trade.
And now is competition time!
The Fairtrade Foundation is offering 10 x 100 grams of cacao nib bars to one lucky My Little Italian Kitchen reader.
Would you like a chance to win them? Enter the competition!
Terms and conditions:
- You can enter with the Gleam widget below via blog comment, twitter, instagram, pinterest and Google+.
- Please comment on this blogpost before proceeding with other entry options (this is mandatory).
- One winner will be randomly selected, announced in this blog post and contacted via their provided e-mail address. Please claim your prize within 4 days of being notified.
- Giveaway open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- This giveaway closes on April 1st 2017