Following my Judge Soupmaker review I am now pleased to be giving away one Judge Soupmaker to a lucky My Little Italian Kitchen reader courtesy of Judge Cookware.
The Judge Soup maker makes a delicious bowl of soup (enough for 4 people) quickly and conveniently without the need of a blender.
It can also create smoothies, bread & biscuit crumbs, making hot chocolate and boiling eggs. It has a powerful 300w blender, 8000W element.
It offers 6 options: chunky soup, smooth soup, pulse, juice, steam/ boil and reheat.
Stainless steel blade for longevity. Jug capacity is 1.2L for hot liquids and soup, 1.7L for cold liquids and has a light weight durable plastic Jug.
All you need to do is add your ingredients, including stock, select your desidered soup setting and leave it to cook, chop, blend and bubble away until ready. It’s quick and convenient.
At the end of the program you can use the “pulse” program to combine any extra ingredients you might want to add, like olive oil, cream or cheese.
Would you like the chance to win it? Enter the gleam form below! This is a raffle. The more entries the more chances to win the soupmaker.
Terms and conditions:
- You can enter with the Gleam widget below via blog comment, twitter, facebook, instagram or pinterest.
- Please comment on this blogpost before proceeding with other entry options (this is mandatory).
- One winner will be randomly selected, announced in the Gleam giveaway box and contacted via their provided e-mail address. Please claim your prize within 4 days of being notified.
- Giveaway open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- This giveaway closes on 04th January 20
WINNER: PAUL T.