Grissini, tarallini, crostini or dolcetti? Italian savoury snacks are always so popular and they are great at any time of the day.
For all of you who love Italian quality food, today I have a yummy giveaway. A selection of my favourite Italian treats including “Baci di Dama” or ‘lady’s kisses’ which are delicate hazelnut biscuits typical of the Ligurian region lavishly joined together with a rich chocolate fondant and “Piccolo Dip” or little bread sticks with a hazelnut and chocolate spread to dip in.
This giveaway is kindly offered by “Crosta & Mollica” which translates from the Italian ‘crust & crumb’.
Crosta & Mollica was founded with a desire to make great Italian food that brings friends and family all together.
Enter the gleam form below for your chance to win it.
Terms and conditions:
- You can enter with the Gleam widget below via blog comment, twitter, instagram and pinterest.
- Please comment on this blogpost before proceeding with other entry options (this is mandatory).
- One winner will be randomly selected, announced in this blog post and contacted via their provided e-mail address. Please claim your prize within 4 days of being notified.
- Giveaway open to UK residents
- This giveaway closes on December 1st 2016
WINNER: JOANNE B.