The idea is to create money saving recipes and tasty meals at the same time. Often simple and cheap ingredients can create the most amazing dinners. I would love you to join and enter your recipes in the linky below.
We want to know how you enjoy great food, but still spend less or save some money. Think about…
Dishes using cheaper ingredients – cheap cuts of meat or vegetarian
Meals using leftovers
Meals using up the ends of packets
Substitutions of cheaper ingredients
Meals that use less energy to cook
Faster cooking – less oven time for example
Batch cooking for the freezer
Food you have grown yourself
Meals from reduced food in the supermarket
CREDIT CRUNCH MUNCH
To take part, simply blog about any money saving idea that is vaguely food related, I am especially keen to hear about substitutions for when you run out of something this month
There are a few rules
· Please link to the current host (ME!)
· Please use the Credit Crunch Munch Badge
· Tweet using #creditcrunchmunch
· Closing date – last day of the month – so 30th November 2014
· By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
But feel free to
· Send to as many other events as you like, let’s help everyone save money!
Tell me about your money saving ideas on the linky below! I am also making this a blog hop, so feel free to grab the code and add to your post too. Let’s spread the money saving meme!
We’ll be looking for future guest hosts, so please mail Helen if you are interested. helen at fussfreeflavours dot com